Now accepting deposits for puppies: will go to homes at 9 weeks old in early August.
- The price for a pup is $1500.
- After a successful conversation with you, we are now accepting $500, non-refundable deposits that reserve a pup for you, with the remainder due when a pup is ready to go to your home. To ask about the pups and start that conversation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-513-7959.
- Want to know more about our pups? Scroll down on this page for details. You can also follow us on FaceBook at Jackpot & Kingsbury Hounds.
Meet the Parents of Current Puppies: AKC Champion Athena x AKC Multiple Best In Show and Grand Champion Silver Cash
Note in addition to being an AKC Multiple Best In Show and Grand Champion Silver, Cash also has many titles in obedience, jumping, Canine Good Citizen, and other specialties. Their formal names are:
(CH Jackpot Kingsbury Athena) x (MBIS GCHS Stonemeadow I Wish I Was Crazy Again at Lightfall BN, RN, NAP, OJP, TKN, CGC)
Meet the Parents of Current Puppies: AKC Champion Crow x AKC Grand Champion Riot
Formal names with titles
(CH The Morri’Gan at Kingsbury) x (GCH Jackpot’s Come On Feel The Noize)
Jackpot Beagle Pups
- Pups are sold on contracts that require they be neutered/spayed before one year of age.
- On arrival at their new home, Jackpot pups have two sets of shots, and a micro chip.
- Pups are registered with the AKC (limited/non-breeding contract).
- See our Facebook site for testimonials and photos, posted by proud owners of our pups.
- Beagle puppy pets cost $1500. Non-refundable deposit of $500 (applied to the $1500 total) reserves a pup for you.
- We ship in the USA – we only ask the actual cost of airline fees, crate, and health certificate (budget about $400.) Outside the USA, please contact us for arrangements.
- We will let you know when pups are available, on this page. Contact us to reserve a pup: email email@example.com or call 770-513-7959
Beagle Puppy Quick Facts
- Yes – tri-color beagles are born black and white as shown above. Fur that is white at birth, stays white. Fur that is black at birth may fade to brown. You can see the mother in the photo above is black white, and brown, just as her puppies will be.
- 13″ and 15″ beagles are born into the same litters. We can hazard a guess but can’t guarantee at 9 weeks whether a pup will stay under 13″ tall or go a trifle over – and a beagle measuring over 13″ at the shoulder (‘withers’) is considered a 15″ beagle.
- After pups are 5 weeks old we welcome visits to our kennel (by appointment).
- Pups will go to homes no earlier than nine weeks old.
- Scroll below to see photos of pups as they grow or see Beagle Pictures on the Jackpot Kingsbury Facebook page.