Jackpot Beagle Expecting litters in March
We are expecting two litters, one mid March and another end of March.
We are now accepting reservations for these litters. See details below.
Prices and Reservations
The price for a pup is $2000. Our reservation process is as follows:
- To start a conversation about buying a pup, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After a successful conversation with you, we accept a $500, non-refundable deposit that reserves a pup for you, with the remainder due when a pup is ready to go to your home.
- We ship in the USA for the actual cost of airline ticket, crate, and health certificate (if available, budget about $600) or ground transportation. Outside the USA, we will discuss arrangements.
Jackpot Beagle Pups
- Pups will go to homes no earlier than nine weeks old.
- Pups are sold on contracts that require they be neutered/spayed before one year of age.
- On arrival at their new home, Jackpot pups have two sets of shots, and a microchip.
- Pups are registered with the AKC (limited/non-breeding contract).
- See our Facebook site for testimonials and photos, posted by proud owners of our pups.
Beagle Puppy Quick Facts
- Yes – tri-color beagles are born black and white as shown above. Fur that is white at birth, stays white. Fur that is black at birth may fade to brown. You can see the mother in the photo above is black white, and brown, just as her puppies will be.
- 13″ and 15″ beagles are born into the same litters. We can hazard a guess but can’t guarantee at 9 weeks whether a pup will stay under 13″ tall or go a trifle over – and a beagle measuring over 13″ at the shoulder (‘withers’) is considered a 15″ beagle.
- After pups are 5 weeks old we welcome visits to our kennel BY APPOINTMENT ONLY 😊.