Note: We do not recommend putting a puppy under the Christmas tree. Pups need a calm, quiet place to discover their big, new home and family, and to learn household rules. Great seasonal gifts include a crate, bowl, toys, collar and leads, puppy kindergarten lessons, and stuffed puppies to represent the new pup who will come home when the house is calm and safe – just like bringing home a new baby.
- Fame is a happy, outgoing six month old female pup, currently available at $1250.
- We ran her on for show but she stopped growing at 11″ and while she might grow an inch, she will always be small.
- She has her microchip and all four sets of shots.
- You can contact us about Fame by email at email@example.com or call 770-513-3243.
Next litter expected Dec 2017
- We will post individual puppy photos at 5 weeks of age.
- Puppies will go to homes at 9 weeks old (mid-late February). The price is $1250.
- We will accept $250 deposits after the pups are born, when we know how many may be available as pets. At that time, we will update this page. You can follow us at Jackpot and Kingsbury Hounds on FaceBook. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-513-3243.
- Want to know more about our pups and pricing? Scroll down on this page for details.
Jackpot Beagle Pups
- On arrival at their new home, Jackpot pups have two sets of shots, and a micro chip.
- Pups are registered with the AKC (limited/non-breeding contract).
- See our Facebook site for testimonials and photos, posted by proud owners of our pups.
- Beagle puppy pets cost $1250. Non-refundable deposit of $250 (applied to the $1250 total) reserves a pup for you.
- We ship in the USA – we only ask the actual cost of airline fees, crate, and health certificate (budget $400.) Outside the USA, please contact us for arrangements.
- We will let you know when pups are available, on this page. Contact us to reserve a pup: email email@example.com or call 770-513-3243
Beagle Puppy Quick Facts
- Yes – tri-color beagles are born black and white. Fur that is white at birth, stays white. Fur that is black at birth may fade to brown.
- 13″ and 15″ pups are born into the same litters. We can hazard a guess but can’t guarantee at 9 weeks whether the pup will stay under 13″ tall or go a trifle over, which would be a 15″ beagle.
- After pups are 5 weeks old we welcome visits to our kennel (by appointment).
- Pups will go to homes no earlier than nine weeks old.
- Scroll below to see photos of pups as they grow or see Beagle Pictures on the Jackpot Kingsbury Facebook page.