Update : 8/13/2017 : We currently have one (1) beagle available.
Triumph was run on as a show prospect but doesn’t like to show and prefers to play and to cuddle on a sofa.
Triumph – playful and outgoing.
Female born July 1, 2016 (1 year) Ch.Tyson (AKC Champion) x Ch. Mustang Sally (AKC Champion and Top 20 beagles in USA, 2015)
August/September 2017 litters
We have bred two girls and they are pregnant.
- Puppies will be born late August and mid-Sept and will be going to homes in Oct/Nov at 9 weeks old.
- We are accepting deposits now – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-513-3243
- See more details below:
Jackpot Beagle Pups
- On arrival at their new home, Jackpot pups have two sets of shots, and a micro chip.
- Pups are registered with the AKC (limited/non-breeding contract).
- See our Facebook site for testimonials and photos, posted by proud owners of our pups.
- Beagle puppy pets cost $1250. Non-refundable deposit of $250 (applied to the $1250 total) reserves a pup for you.
- We ship in the USA – we only ask the actual cost of airline fees, crate, and health certificate (budget $400.) Outside the USA, please contact us for arrangements.
- When pups are available, we will let you know, on this page. Contact us to reserve your pup: email email@example.com or call 770-513-3243
Beagle Puppy Quick Facts
- Yes – tri-color beagles are born black and white. Fur that is white at birth, stays white. Fur that is black at birth may fade to brown.
- 13″ and 15″ pups are born into the same litters. We can hazard a guess but can’t guarantee at 9 weeks whether the pup will stay under 13″ tall or go a trifle over, which would be a 15″ beagle.
- Once pups are 5 weeks old we welcome visits to our kennel (by appointment).
- Pups will go to homes no earlier than nine weeks old.
- Scroll below to see photos of pups as they grow or see Beagle Pictures on the Jackpot Kingsbury Facebook page.