Jackpot welcomes new litter 4.29.21
ALL Pups are now reserved
Markie (Jackpot’s Ready Set Show! ) and Jury (Ch. Jackpot’s The Verdict is in) are proud to announce a new litter of 4 baby girls and one boy.
New mamma Markie with her pups
and Daddy Jury
Maggie with litter. Spring, 2020
Puppy photos are posted NO EARLIER than 5 weeks of age, on our FaceBook account at Jackpot & Kingsbury Hounds (tech tip: you can also touch the FB icon at the top right of this page to navigate there and follow us).
. When pups are available we will again announce it on this page. At that time, our prices and reservation process are the following:
- The price for a pup is $2000.
- After a successful conversation with you, we accept a $500, non-refundable deposit that reserves a pup for you, with the remainder due when a pup is ready to go to your home.
- To ask about the pups and start that conversation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We ship in the USA – we only ask the actual cost of airline fees, crate, and health certificate (budget about $500.) Outside the USA, we will discuss arrangements.
Jackpot Beagle Pups
- Pups will go to homes no earlier than nine weeks old.
- Pups are sold on contracts that require they be neutered/spayed before one year of age.
- On arrival at their new home, Jackpot pups have two sets of shots, and a microchip.
- Pups are registered with the AKC (limited/non-breeding contract).
- See our Facebook site for testimonials and photos, posted by proud owners of our pups.
Beagle Puppy Quick Facts
- Yes – tri-color beagles are born black and white as shown above. Fur that is white at birth, stays white. Fur that is black at birth may fade to brown. You can see the mother in the photo above is black white, and brown, just as her puppies will be.
- 13″ and 15″ beagles are born into the same litters. We can hazard a guess but can’t guarantee at 9 weeks whether a pup will stay under 13″ tall or go a trifle over – and a beagle measuring over 13″ at the shoulder (‘withers’) is considered a 15″ beagle.
- After pups are 5 weeks old we welcome visits to our kennel BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.