We are now accepting deposits on our next litter est. February, 2019.
Please note: At holiday time, we recommend instead of a live animal that you give a stuffed pup and accessories – crate, food bowls, collars and leads, plus lots of chew toys – in anticipation.
Please never give a live animal that needs poop pick-ups, can damage toys, and needs kind and alert supervision, as a gift.
- Our next litter will be born in February, 2019 with puppies going to homes in April, 2019.
Parents are an AKC Champion and Grand Champion: “Maggie” Ch. Jackpot’s Iron Lady and “Riot” GCh. Jackpot’s Comon Feel the Noise
- Puppies go to homes no earlier than nine -9- weeks old, with their first two sets of shots and a microchip.
- The price is $1500. We will accept $500, non-refundable deposits with the remainder due when your pup is ready to go to your home.
- You can follow us at Jackpot & Kingsbury Hounds on FaceBook. You can also email email@example.com or call 770-513-7959.
- Want to know more about our pups? Scroll down on this page for details.
Jackpot Beagle Pups
- On arrival at their new home, Jackpot pups have two sets of shots, and a micro chip.
- Pups are registered with the AKC (limited/non-breeding contract).
- See our Facebook site for testimonials and photos, posted by proud owners of our pups.
- Beagle puppy pets cost $1500. Non-refundable deposit of $500 (applied to the $1500 total) reserves a pup for you.
- We ship in the USA – we only ask the actual cost of airline fees, crate, and health certificate (budget about $400.) Outside the USA, please contact us for arrangements.
- We will let you know when pups are available, on this page. Contact us to reserve a pup: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-513-7959
Beagle Puppy Quick Facts
- Yes – tri-color beagles are born black and white. Fur that is white at birth, stays white. Fur that is black at birth may fade to brown.
- 13″ and 15″ pups are born into the same litters. We can hazard a guess but can’t guarantee at 9 weeks whether the pup will stay under 13″ tall or go a trifle over, which would be a 15″ beagle.
- After pups are 5 weeks old we welcome visits to our kennel (by appointment).
- Pups will go to homes no earlier than nine weeks old.
- Scroll below to see photos of pups as they grow or see Beagle Pictures on the Jackpot Kingsbury Facebook page.