Update : 5/9/2017 : We currently have no pups available.
All pups from the first litter (5/5/2017) have homes.
Expecting a second litter mid-May from Linus x Athena. Will start taking reservations AFTER the litter is born.
Any puppy pets available will go to homes no earlier than 9 weeks – roughly mid-July.
Note: No, we don’t know how many or what genders – mom is just working on them, now 🙂
Jackpot Beagle Pups
- On arrival at their new home, Jackpot pups have two sets of shots, and a micro chip.
- Pups are registered with the AKC (limited/non-breeding contract).
- See our Facebook site for testimonials and photos, posted by proud owners of our pups.
- Beagle puppy pets cost $1100. Non-refundable deposit of $250 (applied to the $1100 total) reserves a pup for you.
- We ship in the USA – we only ask the actual cost of airline fees, crate, and health certificate (budget about $375.) Outside the USA, please contact us for arrangements.
- When pups are available, we will let you know, on this page. Contact us to reserve your pup: email email@example.com or call 770-513-3243
Beagle Puppy Quick Facts
- Yes – tri-color beagles are born black and white. Fur that is white at birth, stays white. Fur that is black at birth may fade to brown.
- 13″ and 15″ pups are born into the same litters. We can hazard a guess but can’t guarantee at 9 weeks whether the pup will stay under 13″ tall or go a trifle over, which would be a 15″ beagle.
- Come to our kennel and visit five-week old pups. Pups will go to homes no earlier than nine weeks old.
- Scroll below to see photos of pups as they grow or see Beagle Pictures on the Jackpot Kingsbury Facebook page.
May 2017 litters
Litter 1: Linus x Windy
December 2016 litters
Litter 1: Finn x Candid
(Ch. Desperado’s Never Finish Dreaming x Jackpot Kingsbury Candid)
Litter 2: Finn x Ella
(Ch. Desperado’s Never Finish Dreaming x Jackpot Kingsbury Anything Goes )