We estimate pups may be available in August. Nobody pregnant at this time.
- We will post individual puppy photos at 5 weeks of age.
- Puppies will go to homes no earlier than 9 weeks old, with their first two sets of shots and microchips. The price is $1250.
- We will accept $250 deposits after the pups are born, when we know how many may be available as pets. At that time, we will update this page. You can follow us at Jackpot and Kingsbury Hounds on FaceBook. You can also email email@example.com or call 770-513-3243.
- Want to know more about our pups? Scroll down on this page for details.
Jackpot Beagle Pups
- On arrival at their new home, Jackpot pups have two sets of shots, and a micro chip.
- Pups are registered with the AKC (limited/non-breeding contract).
- See our Facebook site for testimonials and photos, posted by proud owners of our pups.
- Beagle puppy pets cost $1250. Non-refundable deposit of $250 (applied to the $1250 total) reserves a pup for you.
- We ship in the USA – we only ask the actual cost of airline fees, crate, and health certificate (budget $400.) Outside the USA, please contact us for arrangements.
- We will let you know when pups are available, on this page. Contact us to reserve a pup: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-513-3243
Beagle Puppy Quick Facts
- Yes – tri-color beagles are born black and white. Fur that is white at birth, stays white. Fur that is black at birth may fade to brown.
- 13″ and 15″ pups are born into the same litters. We can hazard a guess but can’t guarantee at 9 weeks whether the pup will stay under 13″ tall or go a trifle over, which would be a 15″ beagle.
- After pups are 5 weeks old we welcome visits to our kennel (by appointment).
- Pups will go to homes no earlier than nine weeks old.
- Scroll below to see photos of pups as they grow or see Beagle Pictures on the Jackpot Kingsbury Facebook page.