We have a six (6) month old beagle pup available.
- Megan is 6 months old and we have decided not to show her. She has beautiful dark brown-black eyes and a black nose, unusual in a red-and-white beagles (usually eyes and nose are light – we’re very pleased with her dramatic coloring).
- She is playful and good with people and children. Although she gets along with other pets, she far prefers attention and love from her people.
- She is very clean and prefers to do her business outside but living in the kennel, we cannot call her truly “house trained”.
- Email us for more information at email@example.com
Note: We also have English Foxhound pups available. Please email to enquire.
- We will post individual puppy photos at 5 weeks of age.
- Puppies will go to homes no earlier than 9 weeks old, with their first two sets of shots and microchips. The price is $1500. We will accept $500, non-refundable deposits with the remainder due when your pup is ready to go to your home.
- After the pups are born, we will update this page. You can follow us at Jackpot and Kingsbury Hounds on FaceBook. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-513-3243.
- Want to know more about our pups? Scroll down on this page for details.
Jackpot Beagle Pups
- On arrival at their new home, Jackpot pups have two sets of shots, and a micro chip.
- Pups are registered with the AKC (limited/non-breeding contract).
- See our Facebook site for testimonials and photos, posted by proud owners of our pups.
- Beagle puppy pets cost $1500. Non-refundable deposit of $500 (applied to the $1500 total) reserves a pup for you.
- We ship in the USA – we only ask the actual cost of airline fees, crate, and health certificate (budget about $400.) Outside the USA, please contact us for arrangements.
- We will let you know when pups are available, on this page. Contact us to reserve a pup: email email@example.com or call 770-513-3243
Beagle Puppy Quick Facts
- Yes – tri-color beagles are born black and white. Fur that is white at birth, stays white. Fur that is black at birth may fade to brown.
- 13″ and 15″ pups are born into the same litters. We can hazard a guess but can’t guarantee at 9 weeks whether the pup will stay under 13″ tall or go a trifle over, which would be a 15″ beagle.
- After pups are 5 weeks old we welcome visits to our kennel (by appointment).
- Pups will go to homes no earlier than nine weeks old.
- Scroll below to see photos of pups as they grow or see Beagle Pictures on the Jackpot Kingsbury Facebook page.